New Delhi, (IANS), a medium-sized business in the retail industry was shocked to discover that one of its former employees had posted destructive comments on an industry-specific forum with an anonymous username.
Just a day later, the company’s name and business had begun to take a hit. Yet, the company hardly took any pro-active step to arrest and erase such damaging internet presence — in the hope that it would fade away.
Rather, it magnified.
This is where experts are needed – and they are called internet reputation managers.
If a brand is not controlled on the internet by its creator, someone else will, says Neha Kumar of Appin Technology Lab (ATL), a company that is into what it describes as “internet reputation marketing”.
In fact, she adds, if the reaction time is not swift, the dent to reputation of a firm can reach irreversible proportions.
But there is more to internet reputation management than correcting perceptions. “Internet reputation marketing is not limited to just the handling of a crisis. It is more about the sustenance of a constructive and encouraging presence,” said Kumar.
ATL believes that in the absence of censorship of internet content, the need for internet reputation and marketing professionals would grow exponentially in the coming days.
Companies would either hire such professionals on their payroll or outsource their internet reputation and marketing to specialists, says an industry insider.
ATL has, in fact, developed several internet reputation and marketing programmes – each customised to suit the specific requirements of its clients. “We intend to capture the training and placement market as well as services market in the internet reputation marketing space,” Kumar said.
Based on the analysis of requests of its small and medium enterprise customers, ATL has reached the conclusion that while Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) marketing and Social Media Marketing (SMM) are important for customers, the need for internet reputation and marketing is even higher.
ATL now offers a six-month, job-oriented course in internet reputation management and marketing that spans 216 hours of theory and practicals, and covers technology, software, public relations, writing and communication, though technical skills are the key.
The programme is set for an October launch globally across all ATL centres.
It is a comprehensive course that prepares a student for all requirements of small and medium enterprise’s internet needs — brand, reputation and leads.
Students trained in this information-age course would be placed in companies that handle internet reputation and management in-house, or at ATL’s own services division.
Appin Technology Lab recommends that in order to contest disparagement, maintain integrity and improve revenue, businesses should invest in internet reputation and marketing services.
According to industry insiders, most people think of “search engine optimisation” when they think of internet marketing. Some advanced courses in developing nations offer search engine marketing covering Google and Facebook advertisement for lead generation.
Internationally, the concept of SMM is gaining ground in developed nations and on the sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, BlogSpot, WordPress and Wikipedia.
Such methods are collectively referred to as digital marketing, which
helps a company build a brand online.
ATL, through its 110-plus franchises spread across 70 cities, is also planning
to launch ‘Fort Appin IRM Services’ for small and medium enterprises. ATL’s staff will consult with the franchises to customise their management and various other needs.
If we look around, we will find ourselves to be surrounded by computing systems. Every year millions of computing systems are built destined for desktop computers (Personal Computers, workstations, mainframes and servers) but surprisingly, billions of computing systems are built every year embedded within larger electronic devices and still goes unnoticed. Any device running on electric power either already has computing system or will soon have computing system embedded in it.
Today, embedded systems are found in cell phones, digital cameras, camcorders, portable video games, calculators, and personal digital assistants, microwave ovens, answering machines, home security systems, washing machines, lighting systems, fax machines, copiers, printers, and scanners, cash registers, alarm systems, automated teller machines, transmission control, cruise control, fuel injection, anti-lock brakes, active suspension and many other devices/ gadgets.
HR Generalist Training Program is especially designed to Impart Practical Expertise in the Application of various HR Learning’s gained by students in MBA and similar courses. This Course will provide an in depth insight on how various HR Roles are accomplished in the Corporate World.
This will gives understanding on how to implement a Performance Appraisal System in a Company. Similarly Practical Knowledge of various HR Roles like Recruitment, making HR Policies, Training & Development, Statutory Compliances, and Payroll etc will guide you on how to use and apply Theoretical Knowledge in the Real Corporate Environment and Situations.
Perks of this course:
- Be better than the Best HR Professionals & even Leads.
- Expect Job Offers easily.
- Get Practical Expertise & Corporate like exposure as HR Generalist, most of which is neither provided in MBA’s nor available elsewhere.
- Learn from the expertise of Top Management, HR & Industry Professionals.
- Get excellence in application of various HR Principles & Practices in Corporates.
Module I: Strategic HR Management
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Human Resources Planning and recruitment
- Chapter 3: Training and Development
Module II: Employee Engagement
- Chapter 1: Job Analysis, Design and satisfaction
- Chapter 2: Compensation Management
- Chapter 3: Integration
Module III: HR Generalist Goals
- Chapter 1: Maintenance
- Chapter 2: Meeting other Human Resources Goals
Be an HR Generalist: A Good Career Move
• Build recruitment, selection, and staffing strategies
• Design and execute on-boarding processes
• Explore benefit practices and trends
• Gain practical skills to lead organization development interventions
• Build positive employee and labor relations
• Develop business acumen skills
• Human resources management is the need of the hour to maintain the good organisational environment for the company’s benefit as well as for employees.
• Job growth for HR generalists is expected to be 13 percent between 2010 and 2020, on par with the average for most other vocations, reports the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
• Every company that expand needs HR generalists to help them comply with safety and equal employment opportunity laws and to administer healthcare, compensation and retirement programs.
• The BLS alsio predicts that candidates with certificates or master’s degrees in HR Generalist are likely to have the best chances of getting hired.
• The bureau also expects job opportunities in the mentioned field to rise, as organizations continue outsourcing HR functions.
• The HR Generalists are very much in demand in variety of organizations such as financial firms i.e banks, non-financial firms such as IT companies, insurance companies etc.
All the top software development companies require software programming experts in .NET. These include Microsoft, Trilogy, Infosys, Wipro, TCS, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Patni Computers, Satyam, and Cognizant Technology Solutions along with many others. As most of the software development these days takes place in .NET, a large number of SME’s who carry out outsourced projects require programmers in these fields. .Net programmers find jobs in all the industry sectors.
.NET has provided hug number of tools for the developers that allow them an exceptional degree of flexibility and productivity. On the other hand, these sophisticated tools make it easier than ever to miss the little details that allow security vulnerabilities to creep into an application. Since.NET has done a fantastic job of integrating security into coding, but the responsibility is still on developers to understand the limitations of the framework and ensure that their own code is secure. Therefore, the concept of secure coding comes in picture.
Secure coding practices go yonder, defines the security features that we should implement in our application, forces everyone to be involved in the software process to recognize the security vulnerabilities in whatever software might be released and to understand the risk associated with every step. Then defining a response plan to how to deal with said security vulnerabilities.
- MODULE: C PROGRAMMING
- MODULE: C# PROGRAMMING
- MODULE: ASP.NET
- MODULE: ADO.NET AND ITS FEATURES
- MODULE: STRUCTURED QUERY LANGUAGE IN .NET
- MODULE: SECURED PROGRAMMING IN .NET
- Training on latest technologies helpful in placement in top MNC’s.
- Sessions by Industry experts
- Practical exposure
- Hands on experience
- Participation cum online examination certificate
- Flexible schedule
- High quality
- Major projects
- Multimedia courseware
After 6 months, what you will get
- Confirmation Letter
- 6 months internationally recognized Diploma which is affiliated by IADL, UK and USDLA, US.
- 6 months Participation Certificate.
- IEEE Based Project Work and Project certificate.
- 6 Months Experience Letter.
Post Graduate Diploma in Information Age Security
- Appin technology Lab offers this course for candidates who already hold a graduate degree. This diploma is crafted in a unique way that covers all kinds of Information Age Security concepts.
- Many aspects of our lives rely on Internet and computers, including communications, transportation, government, finance, medicine, and education.
- All these assets need to be safe from cons for a smooth functioning life.
- This course is designed to teach safekeeping of Cyber World.
- Duration: 1 Year (it consists of 2 trimesters of 6 months each)
- Eligibility criteria: Any Graduate
- Apply and become an Appin Certified Security Professional
- 100% Placement assistance through Appin’s dedicated placement cell.
- 6 Months Internship/Project Work.
- Personal contact Sessions.
- Study Material with world class content
- Practical Experience fulfilling Industry Requirements
- Scheme of Examination is online
- Internationally recognized Diploma accredited by IADL, UK
- Internationally recognized Diploma accredited by USDLA, US
Semester 1 (6 Months):
- Linux Security (Unix and Linux Internals)
- Introduction to Information Security
- Desktop and Server Security
- Web Security
- Network Security
- Minor Project
Semester 2 (6 Months):
- Protection from Cyber Attacks
- Data Security
- Cyber Forensics
- Communication Security
- Information Security Management System
- Cyber Laws and its Acts
- Major Project
Mobile App Development is becoming more and more prevalent these days. Mobile phones have considerably designed over the last few years due to large upgrades in connections alternatives. Everyone is so depended on the mobile phone that they have actually converted mobile phones into little, stream-lined pcs. The highly hostileatmosphere has made applications a new way to market products and alternatives. Thus, companies can take their business ahead of the competitors.
New Mobile Applications are the necessity of today’s busy world!!!
There are different types of smart phone companies thosemagnets customers with a lot of exciting features and programs. Mobile app stores are a good way to create a price assessment and buy number of mobile applications of your choice. Therefore, application such as Black berry applications, Android App and iPhone mobile apps are some of the most generally available app techniques in mobile industries.
Now-a-days, we know that the demand of mobile application development is increasing day by day to satisfy the need of users. Application can be different for different user, but everyone is using it in some manner. Some age group user may need new games, some may need to know the details about atmosphere, travel, tourism and fresh hot news in their mobile by smart application, etc.
COURSE CONTENT: Secured mobile Application Development( Blackberry, iOS, Android)
MODULE: CORE JAVA
MODULE: INTRODUCTION TO ANDROID
MODULE: CORE ANDROID
MODULE: ADVANCE ANDROID
MODULE: OBJECTIVE C PROGRAMMING
MODULE: iOS GUI PROGRAMMING
MODULE: SECURED PROGRAMMING
Be a developer Expert: A Good Career Move
Build app development strategies
- Design and execute app development planning
- Explore benefit practices and trends
- Gain practical skills to app development on different platforms like android, blackberry, iOS
- Develop app development skills
- According to an article in Times of India, India is the third fastest growing app market in the world.
- As per Gartner report, India’s active mobile connections will exceed 900 million by 2016, which translates to 72% penetration.
- According to Trai in January 2012 the number of active mobile connections in India has reached 659.99 million and the total mobile subscriber base stands at 903.72 million.
- Mobile app economy-estimated at nearly $4 billion (Rs 20,000 crore) in 2009 and expected to grow to $18 billion in half a decade-continues to expand exponentially.
Internet Reputation is the requisite for today and tomorrow in the business world!!!
We all have heard about the online reputation and digital marketing, but are not exactly aware about the importance of its role; it plays in building the online image of a brand. In today’s busy world, everybody is depended on internet for everything. They try to find or locate everything on the internet which is the shortest method for them. This is here the internet reputation comes in picture.
Internet reputation management is the process which starts from the creation of the reputation of your brand or business among the society. Then it moves towards maintaining or recovering the same.
Internet reputation can help you with so many opportunities for your brand to be knocked (social media, review sites, etc.)
Previously, this was something big business outsourced to public relations firms to monitor the heavy scrutiny from the media and the public. Therefore, this service has become important to businesses of all sizes. And the tools to monitor and manage the online reputation have become key assets. With more and more people sharing their 2 cents in more ways than ever before, it’s time to manage the online reputation.
To gain the online reputation, we adopt online marketing strategies. Online marketing involves different methods like E-mail marketing, SMS marketing, SEO, SMM, etc.
Be an IRM Expert: A Good Career Move
- Build online marketing strategies
- Design and execute online reputation planning
- Explore benefit practices and trends
- Gain practical skills to lead organization
- Develop SEO, SMM skills
- Internet reputation and marketing is the need of the hour to maintain the good organisational environment for the company’s benefit as well as for employees.
- Job growth for HR generalists is expected to be 13 percent between 2010 and 2020, on par with the average for most other vocations, reports the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Every company that expands needs HR generalists to help them comply with safety and equal employment opportunity laws and to administer healthcare, compensation and retirement programs.
- The BLS also predicts that candidates with certificates or master’s degrees in HR Generalist are likely to have the best chances of getting hired.
- The bureau also expects job opportunities in the mentioned field to rise, as organizations continue outsourcing HR functions.
- The IRM/SEO Experts are very much in demand in variety of organizations, no matter how big the company size is.