Industrial Summer Training
HR Generalist Training Program is especially designed to Impart Practical Expertise in the Application of various HR Learning’s gained by students in MBA and similar courses. This Course will provide an in depth insight on how various HR Roles are accomplished in the Corporate World.
This will gives understanding on how to implement a Performance Appraisal System in a Company. Similarly Practical Knowledge of various HR Roles like Recruitment, making HR Policies, Training & Development, Statutory Compliances, and Payroll etc will guide you on how to use and apply Theoretical Knowledge in the Real Corporate Environment and Situations.
Perks of this course:
- Be better than the Best HR Professionals & even Leads.
- Expect Job Offers easily.
- Get Practical Expertise & Corporate like exposure as HR Generalist, most of which is neither provided in MBA’s nor available elsewhere.
- Learn from the expertise of Top Management, HR & Industry Professionals.
- Get excellence in application of various HR Principles & Practices in Corporates.
Module I: Strategic HR Management
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Human Resources Planning and recruitment
- Chapter 3: Training and Development
Module II: Employee Engagement
- Chapter 1: Job Analysis, Design and satisfaction
- Chapter 2: Compensation Management
- Chapter 3: Integration
Module III: HR Generalist Goals
- Chapter 1: Maintenance
- Chapter 2: Meeting other Human Resources Goals
Be an HR Generalist: A Good Career Move
• Build recruitment, selection, and staffing strategies
• Design and execute on-boarding processes
• Explore benefit practices and trends
• Gain practical skills to lead organization development interventions
• Build positive employee and labor relations
• Develop business acumen skills
• Human resources management is the need of the hour to maintain the good organisational environment for the company’s benefit as well as for employees.
• Job growth for HR generalists is expected to be 13 percent between 2010 and 2020, on par with the average for most other vocations, reports the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
• Every company that expand needs HR generalists to help them comply with safety and equal employment opportunity laws and to administer healthcare, compensation and retirement programs.
• The BLS alsio predicts that candidates with certificates or master’s degrees in HR Generalist are likely to have the best chances of getting hired.
• The bureau also expects job opportunities in the mentioned field to rise, as organizations continue outsourcing HR functions.
• The HR Generalists are very much in demand in variety of organizations such as financial firms i.e banks, non-financial firms such as IT companies, insurance companies etc.
All the top software development companies require software programming experts in .NET. These include Microsoft, Trilogy, Infosys, Wipro, TCS, HCL Technologies, Sapient, Patni Computers, Satyam, and Cognizant Technology Solutions along with many others. As most of the software development these days takes place in .NET, a large number of SME’s who carry out outsourced projects require programmers in these fields. .Net programmers find jobs in all the industry sectors.
.NET has provided hug number of tools for the developers that allow them an exceptional degree of flexibility and productivity. On the other hand, these sophisticated tools make it easier than ever to miss the little details that allow security vulnerabilities to creep into an application. Since.NET has done a fantastic job of integrating security into coding, but the responsibility is still on developers to understand the limitations of the framework and ensure that their own code is secure. Therefore, the concept of secure coding comes in picture.
Secure coding practices go yonder, defines the security features that we should implement in our application, forces everyone to be involved in the software process to recognize the security vulnerabilities in whatever software might be released and to understand the risk associated with every step. Then defining a response plan to how to deal with said security vulnerabilities.
- MODULE: C PROGRAMMING
- MODULE: C# PROGRAMMING
- MODULE: ASP.NET
- MODULE: ADO.NET AND ITS FEATURES
- MODULE: STRUCTURED QUERY LANGUAGE IN .NET
- MODULE: SECURED PROGRAMMING IN .NET
- Training on latest technologies helpful in placement in top MNC’s.
- Sessions by Industry experts
- Practical exposure
- Hands on experience
- Participation cum online examination certificate
- Flexible schedule
- High quality
- Major projects
- Multimedia courseware
After 6 months, what you will get
- Confirmation Letter
- 6 months internationally recognized Diploma which is affiliated by IADL, UK and USDLA, US.
- 6 months Participation Certificate.
- IEEE Based Project Work and Project certificate.
- 6 Months Experience Letter.
Post Graduate Diploma in Information Age Security
- Appin technology Lab offers this course for candidates who already hold a graduate degree. This diploma is crafted in a unique way that covers all kinds of Information Age Security concepts.
- Many aspects of our lives rely on Internet and computers, including communications, transportation, government, finance, medicine, and education.
- All these assets need to be safe from cons for a smooth functioning life.
- This course is designed to teach safekeeping of Cyber World.
- Duration: 1 Year (it consists of 2 trimesters of 6 months each)
- Eligibility criteria: Any Graduate
- Apply and become an Appin Certified Security Professional
- 100% Placement assistance through Appin’s dedicated placement cell.
- 6 Months Internship/Project Work.
- Personal contact Sessions.
- Study Material with world class content
- Practical Experience fulfilling Industry Requirements
- Scheme of Examination is online
- Internationally recognized Diploma accredited by IADL, UK
- Internationally recognized Diploma accredited by USDLA, US
Semester 1 (6 Months):
- Linux Security (Unix and Linux Internals)
- Introduction to Information Security
- Desktop and Server Security
- Web Security
- Network Security
- Minor Project
Semester 2 (6 Months):
- Protection from Cyber Attacks
- Data Security
- Cyber Forensics
- Communication Security
- Information Security Management System
- Cyber Laws and its Acts
- Major Project
Internet Reputation is the requisite for today and tomorrow in the business world!!!
We all have heard about the online reputation and digital marketing, but are not exactly aware about the importance of its role; it plays in building the online image of a brand. In today’s busy world, everybody is depended on internet for everything. They try to find or locate everything on the internet which is the shortest method for them. This is here the internet reputation comes in picture.
Internet reputation management is the process which starts from the creation of the reputation of your brand or business among the society. Then it moves towards maintaining or recovering the same.
Internet reputation can help you with so many opportunities for your brand to be knocked (social media, review sites, etc.)
Previously, this was something big business outsourced to public relations firms to monitor the heavy scrutiny from the media and the public. Therefore, this service has become important to businesses of all sizes. And the tools to monitor and manage the online reputation have become key assets. With more and more people sharing their 2 cents in more ways than ever before, it’s time to manage the online reputation.
To gain the online reputation, we adopt online marketing strategies. Online marketing involves different methods like E-mail marketing, SMS marketing, SEO, SMM, etc.
Be an IRM Expert: A Good Career Move
- Build online marketing strategies
- Design and execute online reputation planning
- Explore benefit practices and trends
- Gain practical skills to lead organization
- Develop SEO, SMM skills
- Internet reputation and marketing is the need of the hour to maintain the good organisational environment for the company’s benefit as well as for employees.
- Job growth for HR generalists is expected to be 13 percent between 2010 and 2020, on par with the average for most other vocations, reports the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Every company that expands needs HR generalists to help them comply with safety and equal employment opportunity laws and to administer healthcare, compensation and retirement programs.
- The BLS also predicts that candidates with certificates or master’s degrees in HR Generalist are likely to have the best chances of getting hired.
- The bureau also expects job opportunities in the mentioned field to rise, as organizations continue outsourcing HR functions.
- The IRM/SEO Experts are very much in demand in variety of organizations, no matter how big the company size is.
Advanced industrial training programmes with world renowned IT security company appin technology at affordable cost. Our aim is to provide students with strong foundation with practical hands on knowledge & experience.
EMBEDED SYSTEM AND ROBOTICS
NETWORKING AND COMMUNICATION
C/C , DATA STRUCTURE
Appin technology lab is the premier provider of hi-technology, computer based and instructor led, training across the world. Appin is specialized in imparting different types of trainings programmes in niche area industries. It is rated the top 5 training institutes and information security provider. appin offer the Diploma and Certification courses with 100% placement assistance our trainers are highly qualified holding M.tech, B.tech, M.C.A, P.hd degrees along with relevant training and work experience
Appin has crafted exclusive programs for International students, in which they can visit India and pursue integrated programs of Technical and Cultural learning, powered by the leaders in hi-end courseware for all-round development of the students. The highlights of the program are stated Below:- http://www.appinonline.com/courses.php?main-btn=International
Appin Training Programs provide students with hands on experience by allowing them to work on real equipment during training, are exhaustive and cover the latest and upcoming technologies. Our Certifications, Degree and Diploma is recognized by UGC & accepted worldwide and popular in India among HR managers from companies such as IBM, TCS, Infosys, Nucleus Software, Microsoft etc. Along with the training, we give students Guaranteed Placements when they graduate via the Campus Connect Placement Programme. Average placements record of 78.4% of all participants were placed in top MNCs.